Premium Food Design Hub
Creative direction: Nova Iskra Studio
Design: Olga Jorgačević, Milica Pantelić, Igor Milanović
Mentor/Trainer/Facilitator: Nana Radenković / Kristijan Šujević
Tasks of Nova Iskra Studio:
Mentoring support in the fields of product design, organization management and design thinking / Workshop on the topic of team building, organization and company capacities / Conducted lectures on relevant topics (investing, innovation, organization) / Creative Directions / Design and Redesign of brand’s visual identity / Copywriting / Prototyping
Premium Food Design Hub is a special program which supports high quality products development and innovations in the domestic food industry.
Due to a numbers of problems, many great business ideas and quality food products does not always find its way to the final consumers. In order to help overcome these problems, USAID Competitive Economy Project, initiated Premium Food Design Hub, a new concept of support for high quality food production.
We invited all interested micro, small, medium and family enterprises, as well as food industry cooperatives focusing on fruit and vegetable processing, to apply for mentorship program aimed at improving the quality and design of food products.
During the program, selected participants were provided with:
- mentoring support from experts in the fields of product design, organization management and design thinking
- workshops on the topic of team building, organization and company capacities
- lectures on relevant topics (investing, innovation, organization)
- renowned designers’ support in designing or redesigning brand’s visual identity
- copywriters’ support in developing brand and storytelling
- design and development of the prototype of a new product packaging